We Provide Ant Control Solutions to Homes and Businesses in Sydney
Hire the experts of 24/7 Pest Control Sydney if you are dealing with ant infestations in your home. We are a prominent organisation that delivers all types of pest control services in Sydney at affordable costs. We all might have encountered ants in our homes and it is a certain thing that ants infestation causes many problems when they invade our homes. Ants are detrimental to health and contaminate food and are a group of pests that should never be present in our homes. Call us now for the best Ant Control Sydney and get rid of all types of ant infestation from your house today.
Why Ants Come?
You might have seen ants roaming around your bathrooms and kitchens it happens because ants need water to survive. And ants are of different types comprising carpenter ants who built their nests in bathrooms and under tiles and sinks because they get moisture in these areas.
Food is the reason behind many pests infestations. Pests need food to survive and when people spill food particles on their kitchens and floors ants begin to accumulate around the food scraps. Scattered food attracts more ants. Thus it is necessary to keep the kitchen area completely clean.
Pest often enters our homes when they need a place to hide and stay. Because they do not feel safe outside. Small holes in our homes help them to enter our homes easily. In our homes, pests get whatever they want. Warmth in cold, cold in hot temperature. These are the reasons makes they invade our homes. Thus, Ant Control Sydney on time becomes really imperative.
Types Of Ants
Ants are one of the most annoying pests found in the world. If ants are left unchecked for some time, they multiply day by day and make big colonies on your property. There are many types of ants. They differ in size, colour, and behaviour. Look at their specification, to determine them and go for ant treatment:-
- Odorous House Ants- Odorous ants got their name from the smell they release once crushed off. They are black or brown, 6-legged and smell like rotten coconut. Such ants are found indoors and outdoors both and are also attracted to moisture. They do not pose any medical concern but contaminate the food.
- Pharaoh Ants- Pharaoh Ants are the most notorious in the pest community. They are light yellow coloured with black and red markings. These ants are difficult to handle because of their small size and persistent nature. They spread diseases which also cause many health issues. Because of their small size, they creep through little openings in your premises. Dead insects, food, and sweets are an invitation to such ants.
- Carpenter Ants- Carpenter Ants cause structural and cosmetic damage to your property. Such ants are most attracted to moist and decaying wood and are found in areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, etc. They are black and 6 to 13mm in size. These ants become active at night and grow within your walls before you even notice.
- Pavement Ants- Pavement ants are light black or brown coloured ants found mainly under cracks in pavements, concrete, etc. They are 2.5 to 4mm in size and are generally not aggressive but sting when they feel frightened.
Ant Treatment Process
- We inspect the areas and confirm all the areas in your house which are under ants.
- Then, our ant exterminators use dust on their nests. We apply ant control dust to pavements, cavity walls, roof voids, and any other empty areas they find.
- After applying ant control dust then we spray insecticides to the perimeters of your property.
- Then we apply ant control baits to the trailing ants and in places where ants feed to completely remove ants from your area.
What you can do to prevent ant infestations
Ants are mostly found in the kitchen as they are attracted to food, especially sweets. The presence of ants also leads to medical concerns because they leave harmful germs on all items they travel. Our professionals apart from performing ant pest control also suggest their clients keep in mind the below-mentioned housekeeping tips to minimise the risk of ants on your premises:
- Block their entry and exit points, even the tiniest gaps.
- Make sure your kitchen remains clean at all times. Wipe down the counters and floor so that no residue can give an invitation to ants.
- Place ripe fruits in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to keep the food and water containers of your pets empty so as to eliminate the food and water sources for ants.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Wash dishes regularly.
- Keep your home dry. Fix water leakage, if any.
- Check your beverages before consuming them.
- Dispose of garbage regularly.
- If the problem is still not resolved, hire our ant control professionals to deal with it.
Prevention Tips For Ants Infestations
- Keep your home dusted including gardens clear of clutter and roof clear of detritus.
- The most crucial thing to stop ant infestation is not spilling food scraps on the floors because ants get attracted to food.
- Eliminate all the stored water sources from your home and gardens because not just ants can be seen nearby these areas but various other pests too.
- Keep your pantry completely cleaned because the pantry is an area that is pretty difficult to clean. And several insects such as ants can penetrate and induce problems.
- Because of their diminutive size ants can get access to your home from anywhere including cracks, and holes.
- You can also sprinkle turmeric on ants it will not abolish them yet make them go away.
- Buy a natural ant repellent from the shop to exterminate ants.
- The safest way to get free of them is by renting a professional ant control Sydney.
Get Commercial Ant Control Sydney
We at 247 Pest Control Sydney offer ant treatment services to many commercial areas including Hospitals, Restaurants, Schools, Supermarkets, Factories and offices. When ants invade business areas the owners who work there have to face many problems. Pest infestation in these areas also causes damage to the stock. Thus, a professional pest control service necessity becomes necessary. You can also hire our experts for Bed Bug Bed Bugs Removal in Sydney at a low cost.
Read our latest blog:- “Some Ant Facts You Should Be Aware Of”
Advantages Of Hiring 24*7
- Worried about which company to choose for ant control in Sydney? Get to the professionals of 247 Pest Control Sydney now for the best ant control service.
- We have years of expertise in this field and have rescued thousands of people’s homes from ants.
- We offer our 24/7 ant control services at affordable costs.
- And we offer our same-day pest control services in Sydney at cheap prices. We tackle pests of all types with the use of the newest and most efficient machines and eco-friendly solutions.
- Therefore call us for professional ant control services now. You can reach us online too for more information. We hold Certificate III in Pest Control which further makes us a trustable team in Sydney.
247 Ant Control Sydney | ☎️ Phone: (02) 4058 2901 | Location: Sydney, 2000, NSW, Australia